"The Full Elke" Wine Club
Joining our wine club is your ticket to the full Elke experience. Of course, you will receive an annual shipment of our best wines at a great discount. However, we want you to really know our vineyards, our winemaking, and our wines, so we are offering you a lot more. Here's what you get:
- One case each year, at a 25% discount (you can choose whether it is all Pinot, or includes Pinot Noir + white wines + sparkling)
- 20% discount on any purchases on our website or in our tasting room (except some already-discounted specials)
- Accommodation discount - 15% off at the superb Elk Cove Inn and Spa, which overlooks the Pacific just south of Mendocino
- Barrel tasting - come sample what young wines taste like, before they are released to the public
- Vineyard tour led by a member of our crew
- Winemaking workshops led by winemaker, Matt Evans. Learn how we make wine, sample the fermenting wine, and do punchdowns (bring old clothes!)
- Special events at Elke - dinner among the vines, movie night, and more
Now, all you have to do is decide whether you want just Pinot Noir, or a combination of Pinot Noir, white wine, and sparkling wine...
Each year you will receive one shipment of wine that we've selected to represent our best current and library wines, at a discount. Your first case will be shipped to you soon after you join. The annual release date is in late winter or early spring each year, depending on the weather, the wines, the bills to fix the tractors, and several other items you don't want to hear about. If you prefer, you can pick up your case in person at our tasting room.
Cancellation Policy - you can cancel your club membership at any time by emailing us and citing your name and address.
Shipping - we can ship wine to all U.S. states except New York, Hawaii, Kentucky, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, and Utah. Shipping cost is typically $25 per case if west of the Rockies, and about $45 per case for the East Coast. International shipping is not supported.
You must be 21 years old to buy wine. An adult signature is required.